We are founded by a team of specialists with substantial experience in the in the provision of Consumer Credit Risk Management Solutions for the Finance and Telecommunications verticals.
Current key management team members are:
- Denis Comminge – CEO & Head of Technology
- Dennis brings with him a wealth of over 20 years experience in the delivery of applications development and delivery of Risk Management solutions.
- Previously the Chief Technology Officer for Experian Decision Analytics (EDA), managing the company’s products and technical strategy to cover all aspects of the software development and delivery operations worldwide.
- During his tenure as Strategy & Operations Director and subsequently Senior Director of EDA with full P&L responsibility for the SEA EDA line of business, he led the team to substantial year on year growth.
- Edmund Kong – Advisor (formerly VP & Head of Sales)
- Ex Banker with exposure to Treasury, Credit, Securities Research and dealing with various financial organizations.
- Over 15 years of experience in regional sales roles covering the Asia Pacific region with companies such as SAS, FICO, Experian, Global Collect and FirstData .
- Among positions held position include General Manager SEA North at Experian and currently serves as Sales Director (Financial Performance Services) – Asia Pacific with Fiserv.
- Holds an MBA with degrees in Economics and Computing.
- Matthew Freeman – VP, Head of Analytics Consulting & Delivery
- Over 20 years of experience in numerous roles within the Risk Management (with a focus on Retail Credit Risk) industry across multiple regions, covering the UK & Europe, Australia and Asia.
- His recently held positions at Experian included Head of Analytics delivery for SEA and Acting Head of Analytics consulting for Experian SEA.
- Other previously held roles include Head – Group Modelling, Risk & Decision Management at United Overseas Bank (UOB) in Singapore. Responsibilities include the construction and maintenance of retail models across the full credit lifecycle covering application, behavioural (i.e. application scoring for mortgages, SME, cash & credit cards in Thailand, Singapore and Indonesia and behavioural & collection models across all retail portfolios for Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia) and the bank’s Basel II models. These included the development of an advanced long-run PD methodology (combining macro-economic variables with the Basel II credit risk parameters) for Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore.
- Consulting coverage include development of application and behavioural scorecards to clients throughout the Asia Pacific region (principally Korea, Taiwan and New Zealand) in both retail and SME spheres, and design and delivery of Basel II credit risk models (PD, EAD and LGD) to clients in the UK, India, Middle East (Saudi and Qatar) and China.
- He has also worked at FICO, LloydsTSB (Customer Collections), Barclays Bank (SME Risk), GE Capital (Risk Infrastructure), RBS, and Barclaycard (Basel II).
- William Fu – Advisor
- Ex Banker and Credit Risk professional with organizations such as HSBC, Citi, RBC and Standard Chartered.
- Over 15 years regional sales experience with Enterprise Solution providers such as UNISYS, SAS, SAP, IBM, FICO, Experian, Actuate and Mulesoft.
- Currently serves as the MD for Dell Boomi (Asia).