Collection & Recoveries systems
Addressing the needs of organizations who are currently encumbered with:
- Heavy manual tasks
- Inconsistencies in Collection & Recoveries treatments
- Difficulties with managing and generating Collections & Recoveries reporting requirements
- Inability to standardize and centralize information for Collections & Recoveries
- Difficulties with monitoring performance of accounts and collectors
The Capone C&R solution is a dedicated product for banking and non-banking financial institutions that offers a multitude of features specific to the financial industry. These include:
- Flexible collection strategies definition based on product types, days of delays, annuity, customer segments, etc.
- Standard interface with Core Banking system for fast deployment.
- Full monitoring of insured banking products and the insurance companies relationships.
- Follow-up for cases sent to internal legal department and Collection agencies.
- Graphical management of collection strategy definition.
- Graphical representation of collection process evolution and client history.
- Alerts and notifications for different working scenarios.
Capone C&R covers all collection stages: early collection, late collection, fraud monitoring, legal enforcement & insolvency procedures monitoring and interactions with collection agencies. Collection departments are able to monitor the customers before the first day in delay, for prevention or fraud purposes, and after the first due date through each collection stage until cure or legal process completion.
Key features include:
Ease of Operational strategy configuration – Timeline:
Ease of Operational strategy configuration – Workflows
Champion Challenger scenarios
Collection Actions Collection Queues
Capone C&R additional tools: Dailer Campaigns
Insolvency module (might not be available in your region):
For further information, please contact us.